Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sandie Bizys HAS MOVED







WHAT?




I hear you say -right in the middle of Melbourne Cup season?




Yes it's true.




Anyone having visited my previous studio would know that successfully running three businesses in one, can sometimes be a daunting task.
So I am excited to say that I have rented a beautiful studio directly across the road to concentrate on millinery, styling and vintage weddings.

Monica was indeed the lucky one who received the gift of our gorgeous little vintage business and now operates as Timeless Vintage.

Do visit Monica (who manages to open much more frequently than I could ever manage) ;-)

I still have approximately 600 vintage pieces left to pass on to new custodians, so please keep an eye out for my online store ; http://www.sandiebizys.bigcartel.com/ which will be opening in the very near future.

My new studio, 'Sandie Bizys' will be open by appointment.
Or if you see the buzzer on the door, I am in my workroom creating new pieces.
Please do call in and say hello.

1 comment:

  1. The new studio looks amazing mama-sando!
    You are amazing!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete