Thursday, January 20, 2011

BEAUTIFUL BEK








Beautiful, Beautiful Rebecca
Bek is one of those divine spirits who was a joy to know and work with.
Here she is in our reproduction 30's gown - we actually owned the original and had our very clever seamstress reproduce the pattern with a few tweaks for Bek.
"Sandie, I can't thank you enough for the wonderful service you provided me with.I felt like you did so much extra fo
r me, ... :-) ..... without batting an eyelash, and you did it with absolute grace!
(Your friend's aunt would be wonderfully proud).
The hairpiece and veil were perfect - the dress was perfect - the day was perfect! I received so many comments on the dress, and it's still the first thing people notice when they see the photos."
Bek and Wil - I wish you congratulations and all the happiness your wonderful selves deserve xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment