Monday, June 28, 2010

Greenwich Markets



Our last day in London was a toss up between a trip to Portabello Road or a mission to Greenwich Markets.

Meeting the gorgeous Lynn and Kit at 360_Degrees_Vintage
7a Greenwich Market
was worth the trip!!!!
three-sixty-degrees@ntlworld.com

A fabulous sightseeing river tour down the Thames from London centre, brings you to this quaint little town, truly worth mooching for a day.

I had such fun with the owners, Lynn and Kit, as I tore the shop apart buying almost everything I could lay my hands on (as well as serving a few customers as I shopped)

These gals do have THE most exceptional quality stock with a special eye for unique pieces such as the hand knitted 1940's golfing vest - an original 1920's tennis dress (now ours) and WWW1 nurses uniforms.

Excess baggage takes on a whole new meaning as the pic describes!












3 comments:

  1. Go mama-sando! That pic is soooooo cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Munchkin - but still wish I had my personal PA 'hellosandwich' to take care of the technicals so that I can do what I do best which is MAKE HATS and be Mamasando xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandie, WOW looks like you had a fabulous day - hhaaa haaa can't wait to see some of your fabulous vintage finds!!! GREAT BLOG - keep it up! xx Lisa

    ReplyDelete